Skip to content


mold cleaner during work

Here at Louisville Mold Removal Services, we believe that the best way to combat mold in both residential and commercial buildings is to educate the owner and occupiers. We are keen to raise awareness of the health implications that living with mold through our website and social media accounts. We also offer free advice to anyone who may need it on how to spot and prevent mold just give us a call on the number above. We have provided some frequently asked questions below, we hope it helps.

Is living with mold bad for your health and what can it cause?

Yes, living with mold can be bad for your health but only life-threatening in extreme cases. Children, the elderly, and people with underlying health issues are the most vulnerable to the impact of living with mold. Touching and inhaling mold spores can irritate and cause an allergic reaction to the eyes, nose, mouth, lungs, and throat. Living with mold can be especially harsh on asthma suffers. For a more detailed answer give us a call on the number above or ask a medical professional for a more comprehensive and detailed answer.

How can I tell if I have mold in my home?

If the strong presence of mold within your home you should easily be able to notice it will be viable and will have a damp musty odor. However, mold is attracted to dark damp areas these places can often go unnoticed. We recommend did you conduct your own inspection to see if you can find any signs of mold growth. You should take extra time and spend special attention to areas that attract moisture such as kitchens and bathrooms. Check all walls in every room, looking for any signs of mold.

What can I do to stop mold from growing in my home?

There are many ways that you can make it hard for mold to grow in your home. Our team of experts recommended taking the following preventive measures: Ensure all moisture spills or leakages are wiped up and not left. Make sure your home has adequate airflow via ventilation, fans, and the opening of windows for some fresh air. Dry your clothes outside. Purchase a dehumidifier and a humidity meter so that you can regulate the levels of moisture in the air.

Is mold removal expensive and can I do it myself?

Mold removal can be an expensive unwanted expense especially if it is left unattended for a long period of time. We recommend that all homeowners thoroughly check their homes for mold annually. If you find a small section on a wall we advise that you clean it yourself using a recommended disinfectant. If it is a large section we advise calling us and allowing the experts to take control, this will ensure the full eradication of the mold from your home. We offer very competitive prices with a guarantee of satisfaction for all our services that can not be beaten by our competitors.

NEW Free Quote - Red